Meta Information of the App
|Requirements||Varies with device|
|Official App on PlayStore||Get from PlayStore|
TuneIn Radio: News, Sports, Music & Radio Stations Video
No Mods Available
TuneIn Radio: News, Sports, Music & Radio Stations Description
TuneIn is the world’s largest library of live and original audio. Tune in to explore your passions, discover new moments that move you-all from one free app. Whether it’s sports or music, news or podcasts, with over 100k AM & FM radio stations globally there are always options for anyone interested.
You can listen to anything you want, and even make your own playlists with TuneIn’s minimalistic interface. The home screen has the features that allow access to your personal library of tunes as well as trending content-like podcasts or music videos. So go ahead and find out what everyone else is listening too!
TuneIn radio is the perfect thing for any sports fan, no matter where they are. Tune in to hear live and on demand coverage of all your favorite sport games including English Premier League soccer, Cricket, Rugby Union Football (Rugby), Basketball tournaments such as NCAA Finals or NBA Championships – even NHL hockey and many more games. It is one of the most interesting radio apps that you will ever come across.
TuneIn Radio features all the podcasts from chart toppers, top-rated hits and your favorites. Tune in for radio shows like The Daily podcast on NYT or enjoy a new show with plenty of trending content such as BBC’s World Hacks series
TuneIn Radio has you covered when it comes to finding interesting talk topics that interest both old timers who’ve been following their favorite programs since they began airing decades ago while still making room for newer episodes which are just beginning now so there will always be something topically relevant and entertaining to listen too. You can tune into traditional programming broadcasted by companies such as NPR (National Public Radio) but also delve deep into topics without being limited by time constraints because many popular podcasts air daily!
I love waking up to my favorite show every day and never having to worry about missing it. I can just set a timer so that the station will automatically turn on at my preset time, or if not available then I can tune in manually whenever I want.
How to Install?
If you are new to sideloading Android apps then the steps are given below for your reference:
- Let the file download properly. Then open up your file manager and locate the file. If it ends with a .apk then you are lucky. Simply click on it.
- Android Package Manager will take some time to check if it is a valid package. Following it there will be a prompt asking if you really want to install the app. Click on install and from there on it will install smoothly. If there is a popup saying that it might be a malicious file, ignore it since none of our apps are malicious. We have a dedicated team for verifying that.
- There may be times when you have a .xapk file. In that case the process is a bit more tedious. Firstly, change the extension of the file to .zip
- After that you need to extract it and move/copy the OBB file to Internal Storage/Android/OBB.
- Your xapk extracted folder will certainly have a .apk file. Click on it and install as you would normally install any other apk file.