Meta Information of the App
|Requirements||4.1 and up|
|Official App on PlayStore||Get from PlayStore|
Zapya – File Transfer, Share Apps & Music Playlist Video
No mods available right now.
Zapya – File Transfer, Share Apps & Music Playlist Description
Zapya is an app that enables you to effortlessly share and transfer files from any device, in a way that feels like magic. The best part? It’s free! Zapya currently supports English, Spanish, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, French-Canada Canada) German ́and Chinese. So whether it be your favorite song or the last episode of Game of Thrones–you can send them over quickly with just one click!
Zapya is the solution for your file sharing needs. It allows you to share files of any size and format with friends or family, no matter if they are offline or online.
Zapya offers four convenient ways to transfer a document from one device to another without using WiFi or mobile data:
Some cool features of Zapya:
- offline transferring
- shared folders on desktop computer/laptop
- ‘one-file’ sending
- NFC enabled devices allow direct transmission between two phones so long as their screens remain unlocked.
You can also use Zapha’s simple drag & drop function that many users love because it makes accessing content fast and easy.
There are many ways to transfer your data from one device to another, but luckily for you this app have a solution. They have a phone replication feature that will let you back up and effortlessly transition all of the content from an old phone onto a new one with just the touch of button! They also offer bulk file transfers; share entire folders or multiple large files at once by uploading them in seconds!
Zapya has been a long-time favorite of mine. It’s not too big, it doesn’t hog my CPU or bandwidth and I can share files with others without the need for an internet connection! Highly recommended for all your file sharing needs.
How to Install?
If you are new to sideloading Android apps then the steps are given below for your reference:
- Let the file download properly. Then open up your file manager and locate the file. If it ends with a .apk then you are lucky. Simply click on it.
- Android Package Manager will take some time to check if it is a valid package. Following it there will be a prompt asking if you really want to install the app. Click on install and from there on it will install smoothly. If there is a popup saying that it might be a malicious file, ignore it since none of our apps are malicious. We have a dedicated team for verifying that.
- There may be times when you have a .xapk file. In that case the process is a bit more tedious. Firstly, change the extension of the file to .zip
- After that you need to extract it and move/copy the OBB file to Internal Storage/Android/OBB.
- Your xapk extracted folder will certainly have a .apk file. Click on it and install as you would normally install any other apk file.