Meta Information of the App
|Developer||IEC Global Pty Ltd|
|Requirements||4.4 and up|
|Official App on PlayStore||Get from PlayStore|
Water Sort Puzzle – Color Sorting Game Video
Water Sort Puzzle – Color Sorting Game Description
Scientists come up with solutions to problems by experimenting and constantly thinking. If you’re a science enthusiast or just want something fun, the Water Sort Puzzle is perfect for you as it challenges your skills in sorting liquids on top of each other!
Water Sort Puzzle is a challenging yet relaxing game! In this puzzle, you must sort the colored water in the glasses until all colors are sorted into one glass. It starts off easy but gradually becomes more difficult as you progress through levels that require an extra color or two to complete them. When completing a level, your colour ball will appear on top of it and play music from that specific color (think Tetris). Water Sort Puzzles offers three difficulties: Normal, Hard and Expert for players who like challenges.
- The graphics are simple enough not to distract while playing but detailed enough with beautiful backgrounds making each stage feel different.
- You need to have a knack of solving puzzles to complete Water Sort Puzzles!
- The game will also improve your IQ and quick wit. It has also been observed that playing these puzzle games gives you a quick boost in IQ but they often don’t correlate with higher success rate in real life.
- There are not many games which are as well-thought upon as this game.
- The controls of the game is simple and easy to use.
- The rule is that you can only pour the water if it is linked to the same color and there’re enough space on the glass.
- Colorful and fun, Water Sort Puzzles will keep you entertained for hours.
- You can even compare your score with other players on the leaderboard!
The Water Sort Puzzle is a great game for those who don’t want to be rushed in the morning. It’s not timed, so there are no repercussions if you make mistakes or take too long. The only downside of this puzzle is that it can get frustrating when people start competing against each other!
The game has got a decent rating of 4.0 on PlayStore which is enough to say that it is a good enough game. You can definitely give it a try and see how many puzzles can you solve. It may seem a bit boring at times but you need to keep playing to get the most enjoyment of this game.
When you’re feeling like the level is too hard, worry not! There’s a way to make it easier. All you have to do is watch an ad for another test tube and voila – now there are two tubes in front of you instead of one. This allows people who don’t understand how liquid segregation works quicker access into understanding this skill, making them more likely able to get through levels without getting frustrated with themselves or other players because they can see their progress so quickly when compared before having the second tube available
After I hit level 100, there was nothing new to keep me hooked. The levels got easier and ads became ridiculously long-winded so they’re the only thing that kept my attention anymore. Somehow, it felt like an addiction as time went on even though this game is incredibly repetitive with little difficulty spikes in between.