Meta Information of the App
|Developer||Coco Play By TabTale|
|Requirements||4.4 and up|
|Official App on PlayStore||Get from PlayStore|
Cheerleader Dance Off – Squad of Champions Video
Cheerleader Dance Off – Squad of Champions Description
In the Cheerleader game you’re a new girl in school, and to fit right into this crazy town there’s one thing that should help – becoming part of the cheerleading squad. Show ’em what you got! Your dance skills will really come in handy for these competitions, so make sure your moves are on point before going out onto that stage where it all matters most.
Cheering is more than just following rules; imagine being captain as well? Can’t wait to see how far we can go with our team spirit!
The cheerleaders may not have been the best dancers on the team, but they were always found at every game cheering their hearts out! After joining this new school and being a bit of an outsider as well, you feel that your life has finally come full circle when one day during lunch break from PE class you overheard two girls talking about how much fun it would be to join some clubs. You blurt out “hey I want to tryout for cheerleading!” They both look over in surprise before asking what club is it. When told them its only open until 3pm today (due) they exclaim “okay we’ll meet up after lunch then…see ya later!”. Later that afternoon was filled with laughter and tears.
You’ll be the envy of all your classmates in no time! Your new bestie, who is also captain of the cheerleading team and ever-so handsome basketball star will have to beg you to join him. Get ready for a showdown with the homecoming dance competition as well – everyone knows it’s where any girl can shine. You need killer makeovers, beautiful hairstyles and workout at gym building up those muscles so that when you finally get on stage there’ll be nothing left but victory!
I played the game for the first time. It’s really good and I haven’t had any guesses about it but it is an amazing game to say the least.
How to Install?
Installing apps from unknown sources is risky but it is inherently easy in Android. Follow the steps mentioned below and you will be good to go.:
- As soon as the download completes head back to the downloads folder. If the downloaded file is a .apk then you simply need to tap on it.
- Initial security checks and parsing will begin and you will be asked if you really want to install the app. Tap on install.
- .xapk files have a few twists in the installation process. Firstly, you need to change the extension of .xapk to .zip and extract it with a zip extractor.
- In the extracted folder you will have OBB and .apk file. Copy/Move the OBB file to Internal Storage/Android/OBB.
- Next you need to move back to where you extracted .xapk and install the .apk file following the steps mentioned in the beginning.