Meta Information of the App
|Requirements||4.1 and up|
|Official App on PlayStore||Get from PlayStore|
Case Simulator 2 Video
Case Simulator 2 Description
Upon opening the app for the first time, your Settings tab will guide you through how to set up an account with either email or social media login credentials. Once done – it’s easy! Simply tap on one of 10 tabs: Cases Tab (where all weapon crates are stored), Inventory Tab where different types of guns await inside their own virtual cases waiting to be opened after purchase from various shops around town), Contracts Tab which gives detailed stats about every contract offer available at any given moment; Jackpot Tabs that hold info on current jackpots including rewards offered by individual players as well as ones sponsored by 3rd party sources);
In this brand new app, you can unbox some of the most exotic firearm and knife skins.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Case Simulator 2 has been updated with the latest Fracture, Operation Broken Fang, and Snakebite scenarios, providing a fantastic in-game case opening experience.
Gloves • Roulette • Jackpot • Coinflip • Upgrader • Crash • Trading • Gems • Shop • Ranks • Profile • Item range • Stats • Item prices • Item quality/StatTrakTM • All cases and souvenirs
• Trade up Contracts • Drop rates based on hundreds of samples to build an authentic case opening simulation
• Up to 60 frames per second for a smooth experience (Where supported)
• Easy-to-use interface
Cases, Inventory, Contracts, Jackpot, Coinflip, Roulette, Shop, Collection, Upgrader, and Trading are the ten tabs in the app. Simply tap on the tab’s name to change it.
• Cases tab – this is where you unbox your weapon skins; to start opening cases, tap the right-hand icon and choose the crate you want to open.
• Inventory tab – all weapons you acquire will be stored here; use this tab to review skins and remove any that you don’t like.
• Contracts tab – rather than removing products, you can use them in the Trade up Contract. Choose the rarity of the item you want to get and include 10 skins of lower rarity. All ten weapons will be exchanged for a new, superior-rare weapon.
• Jackpot tab – do you have a lucky streak? Try your luck at Jackpot! Place where you can gamble your skins away; to begin, simply add skins to your pot, select a difficulty level, and spin to win! If you don’t win big, you’re out!
• Enjoy a 50/50 duel with your skins in Coinflip. The winner of all skins in the pot is determined by a coinflip. Go to the Casino tab and click the Play Coinflip button; you can still return to the Casino tab by pressing the Casino button.
• Roulette – win by spinning the Wheel of Fortune! You can win up to 14 times your bet if you choose one of three colours. To get the gems required to play roulette, go to your inventory and sell some skins.
• Shop – You can use gems to purchase any sword or knife you like in the shop. Be aware that products in the store are 50% more expensive, so choose wisely!
• Collection – any new weapon you purchase is added to your collection, and once you’ve acquired enough weapon skins, you’ll be able to level up your collection. Are you able to gather them all?
• Upgrader – Increase the value of your skins by up to tenfold. You should be aware that your skin should be ruined during the upgrade process.
• Trading – exchange products with mates or random players from all over the world.
• Crash – the longer you hold your bet in, the more money you make, but the market could crash at any time. Be sure to get your money out before it’s too late!
Notice that the weapon skins found in Case Simulator 2 are not compatible with Valve’s official Counter-Strike: Global Offensive game.