Meta Information of the App
|Requirements||4.1 and up|
|Official App on PlayStore||Get from PlayStore|
TheoTown – City Simulator Video
TheoTown – City Simulator Description
TheoTown City Simulation is one of the many city simulation game out there. What sets it apart from others is that its graphics are surprisingly high quality, which means you can enjoy a rich and vivid experience on your device’s screen without loading times or long wait periods. The best part? You don’t have to be an expert gamer in order to play Theo town! Even though other games might seem more appealing with their interactive gameplay features, this has proven not always necessary for greatness when it comes down to sheer beauty.
You can become the mayor of a bustling city and manage public transportation! Build trains, buses, stations. You can complete tasks to keep your citizens happy by building bridges (you know what I mean) or tackling emergencies like natural disasters.
One of the most rewarding aspects of playing TheoTown City is having control over your city. You can decide where to build, what areas you want to reclaim for development, and even which buildings should be built first. By adjusting each detail about our little town – from its artwork to its social services- players will have a hand in shaping their own perfect place!
One of the newest simulation games to hit app stores is TheoTown City Simulation, a game that’s unlike any other. No longer are your cities just in black and white! Now you can finally create towns with rich colors and textures thanks to this new release. The stars of this show are tiny pixels instead of 3D graphics too which makes it even more enjoyable for players who want something different than what they see every day on their screens at work or home.
I would love to see the traffic in this game. I think it would be really cool if we could watch all of these vehicles coming and going from city to city, even more so when there are major jams happening because that is what makes a true metropolis!
How to Install?
If you are an Android user then you must try sideloading apps. Here are the steps to follow:
- Get the .apk file from any of your trusted sources. Make sure it doesn’t have any malicious code. Then you simply need to locate the file on device and tap on it.
- You will be asked if you really want to install the app. Just tap on install. If all goes right your file will be installed without any issues.
- Now if it is a .xapk file then you need to change the file extension to .zip and extract it.
- There will be two new files in the extracted folder: obb and apk. You need to copy/move the OBB file to Internal Storage/Android/OBB.
- Now you need to change directory to where you extracted the downloaded file and install the .apk file following the steps mentioned in the beginning.