Meta Information of the App
|Requirements||5.0 and up|
|Official App on PlayStore||Get from PlayStore|
Android Auto – Google Maps, Media & Messaging Video
No mods available right now.
Android Auto – Google Maps, Media & Messaging Description
Android Auto is your personal assistant on the road. With a simplified interface and large buttons, Android Auto will make it easier to use apps you love from your phone while driving with powerful voice commands that adjust automatically for safety reasons.
Just say “Ok Google” to get directions, weather alerts, and more with the latest features from Google Maps. Say your destination or ask for traffic updates and you’ll be guided by voice all the way there! Get reminders about where you need to go through your calendar while driving so no lost time is wasted during a day full of meetings – but make sure not to miss any calls in case it’s urgent business with just one tap on answering mode without swiping down notifications.
Now you can access your contacts folder and send messages with the Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat Kik.
Easily manage infotainment system including listening to favorite media apps such as Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Napster, Deezer, many more music radio news sports etc.
The navigation app is excellent overall, but it can be a little frustrating at times. For one thing, if you unlock your phone with the wrong code or pattern while it’s connected to your car through Bluetooth and then reconnect again later on without unlocking first – there are no instructions about what this does so I found myself guessing for hours! The map also tracks orientation of the vehicle when using GPS which makes recentering easier than ever before.
I use my mobile device as an in-car nav system because I’m too lazy to take out paper maps when I am on long trips. (and smart phones have become more powerful over time). But since they’re not infallible even though they seem that way sometimes and don’t always track location accurately all by themselves like some people might suggest. Overall it is a great app and has been my companion whenever I am behind the wheels for years now.
How to Install?
Your downloaded app installation steps are given below:
- Locate the downloaded package on your device and check if it ends with a .apk. If .apk is there you simply need to click on the file.
- You will be prompted with a installer screen asking if you really want to install the package. You simply need to click on install. It should install without any hassle. If there is any malicious file warning then you should simply ignore it since none of our files are malicious.
- You might have downloaded an .xapk file. In that case, you have a few more steps. Firstly, you need to change the extension of the file from .xapk to .zip.
- After that you need to extract it and copy the OBB file to Internal Storage/Android/OBB.
- In the extracted folder you should have a .apk file as well. Click on it and install as you would normally install any other apk file.
Apps you might be interested in:
- There are no app suggestions for you right now.