|Requirements||4.1 and up|
|Official App on PlayStore||Get from PlayStore|
Download 1945 Air Force Mod apk now.
Take control of a warplane and fly over the 1945 AIR FORCE – AIRPLANE SHOOTING GAMES battlefield in this action-packed fighting flight game.
You will assume the role of a squadron leader of an elite air force unit and participate in team and solo action combat in one of the 1945 AIR FORCE – AIRPLANE SHOOTING GAMES campaigns.
You will fight on the finest historical aircraft, ranging from classic fighters to light and heavy bombers such as the Grumman F6F Hellcat, Lockheed P-38 Lightning, Su-5, P-51, P-36 Hawk, Schwalbe “Swallow”, Mitsubishi A6M Zero, and B-17 Flying Fortress… to new generation military aircraft.
The adversary is approaching. The roar of war thunder is audible! Let’s spread your steel wings, embark on a solo mission, and take control of the sky NOW!
FEATURE – Over 30 illustrious World War II combat zones.
– Over 350 difficult campaigns.
– Over 30 historical planes from the Air Forces of the United States of America, the United Kingdom, the Soviet Union, Germany, and Japan… with numerous customization, update, and combine options to make your own super planes.
– Shooting arcade game with a variety of additional modes ranging from Bombarding, Bosses, Protect, Stealth, and Attack.
– Regular rewards: Play daily to win free prizes, complete daily tasks, and earn loads of free things! Carry out regular activities and update your equipment!
– Exceptional animation, lighting, and special effects.
– Division (Clan): quickly form alliances with like-minded Division Agents to take on more formidable adversaries.
– PVP – multiplayer shooting games, co-op with colleagues, form a squadron, and climb the global leaderboard.
– Offline mode for playing.
The game has been specially designed to run on both powerful and less powerful computers!
Downloads are completely FREE!
Allow the adversary to not conquer your universe.
DOWNLOAD 1945 AIR FORCE – AIRPLANE SHOOTING GAMES and prepare to strike RIGHT NOW!
SOLDIER, BEST OF LUCK!